Are the man pages for the specific openpkg software online somewhere on
the web site?  It would be nice if they were.  When we build our
software currently the man pages all fail to properly build for some
reason.  It's a low priority for us to resolve but it would be nice if
the man pages for openpkg, openpkg-tools and the other packages that are
specific to openpkg were online.  I can't seem to find them on the site
if they are.

--
David M. Fetter - UNIX Systems Administrator
Portland State University - www.oit.pdx.edu