I don't mean for all packages.  I just mean the openpkg specific
packages.  The software/tools that have been developed in-house for use
in the openpkg world.  That should only be 4 or 5 man pages total.  It
would be a nice addition to list under the "Documentation" area.

--
David M. Fetter - UNIX Systems Administrator
Portland State University - www.oit.pdx.edu