On Thu, Jul 31, 2008, Victor G. Bolshakov wrote:

> Ralf S. Engelschall wrote:
>> On Thu, Jul 31, 2008, Victor G. Bolshakov wrote:
>>
>>> [...]
>>> freeradius with and without openldap not
>>
>> That was because the remaining problem was related to Libtool and not
>> OpenLDAP. I applied a patch which now has resolved the problem for me
>> under Solaris 10. Just retry with the latest "freeradius" package from
>> today.
>
> 1. Wrong href for freeradius in 00INDEX.rdf.bz2
> <rdf:Description about="freeradius-2.0.5-20080731"
> href="00UPLOAD/freeradius-2.0.5-20080731.src.rpm">

This certainly was just a temporary problem as you were faster than the
upload processing procedure picked up and relocated the new source RPM.

> 2. I'm unable to build latest package...
> [...]

Sure, because you still used the older package version. Retry now. The
00INDEX.rdf.bz2 should be now correct as the uploaded newer package was
already relocated to the final location.

                                       Ralf S. Engelschall
                                       [EMAIL PROTECTED]
                                       www.engelschall.com

OpenPKG                                             http://openpkg.org