On Fri, Oct 31, 2008, David Stenglein wrote:

> [...]
> Is there some way we could automate the RPM and grab the sources on
> the fly like wrapper packages on some of the distributions do? I would
> be nice to make this process a lot cleaner. I know this could be
> difficult due to licensing/ click-through.

Because of licensing constraints by Sun _WE_ are not allowed to
redistribute a complete .src.rpm which includes all files. But _YOU_ can
roll your own complete .src.rpm for personal automation purposes, of
course. Just unpack the .nosrc.rpm, download all missing files from Sun
and then roll the .src.rpm via "openpkg rpm -bs --norestriction *.spec"
and you will end up with a complete .src.rpm which works just fine in
full batch/automation processes.

> I also signed the contributor agreement, so I'd like to update
> java-jdk16 to u10 and fix a typo in the name of the docs zip.

Just send us a diff(1) output here or tell us what has to be changed.

                                       Ralf S. Engelschall
                                       [EMAIL PROTECTED]
                                       www.engelschall.com

OpenPKG                                             http://openpkg.org