@ all,

We’re trying to setup an openldap environment together with sasl, kerberos, DB
and openldap based with openpkg… well; there is no problem to build the
packages…

Situation: when I only use openldap, everything is working fine… when I use
openldap together with sasl, Kerberos, then the openldap creates core files
(problem with the libraries)…

So my question is… is there someone which did more or less with the same
environment based with openpkg… is there a special way to compile… or are there
other things which are missing may be on my side…

my environment is;

-          Solaris10 / SPARC
-          db-4.7.25.0
-          openldap-2.4.11