"markus.fluecki...@bluewin.ch" <markus.fluecki...@bluewin.ch> writes:

> @ all,
>
> We’re trying to setup an openldap environment together with sasl, kerberos, DB
> and openldap based with openpkg… well; there is no problem to build the
> packages…
>
> Situation: when I only use openldap, everything is working fine… when I use
> openldap together with sasl, Kerberos, then the openldap creates core files
> (problem with the libraries)…
>
> So my question is… is there someone which did more or less with the same
> environment based with openpkg… is there a special way to compile… or are
> there other things which are missing may be on my side…
>
> my environment is;
>
> -          Solaris10 / SPARC
>
> -          db-4.7.25.0
>
> -          openldap-2.4.11
>
> -          kerberos-1.6.3
>
> -          sasl-2.1.22

There are a few issues to consider:
- on Solaris OpenLDAP builds with /dev/poll
- with which mutex db has been built?
- there are unresolved issues with db-4.7.x yould be better off with
  db-4.6.x,
- with regard to sasl you should check the sasl mailinglist archives,
  I rember having read a few mails with solaris issues.

-Dieter

--
Dieter Klünter | Systemberatung
http://www.dpunkt.de/buecher/2104.html