Am Dienstag, 23. Mai 2006 09:59 schrieb Ludovic Rousseau:
> I am not a CSS guru either. I propose the attached patch to:
> - do not use a smaller font but use the default size everywhere
> - do not use a fixed width but use a percentage of the screen width
> - change the menu definition so that the "active" text has the same
> height than the normal text. The problem is that the menu does not
> fill the complete line but only where text is present.
>
> With this CSS style the page should be much nicer when you resize the
> window (to make it smaller or larger).

thanks, commited. please everyone have a look and tell us how you like it.

looks ok on firefox and konqueror, but maybe a bit big for my taste.

maybe at least reduce the font size for h1/h2/h3? it is currently at
150/130/115%, maybe a smaller setting will do as well?

also does anyone know the syntax for alternative css styles?
as far as I remember we can list several style files in a way the
browser will allow us to select one via the menu bar. but I'm not
sure how to get that. adding this would be nice, so we can have
a style for experiments and developing, while not changing the
default style till we are all satisfied with the new look.

Regards, Andreas