On Nov 19, 2006, at 1:31 AM, Chaskiel Grundman wrote:

It should be possible to construct an appropriate PKCS15Object from a PKCS#12 file, but I do not know of any publicly available code that does. Such code does not seem to be relevant to opensc.

There is code down in pkcs15-init that will be executed when you do
pkcs-init --store-private-key *.p12 --format pkcs12 ...
that I think does just about all of the pkcs12 parsing, bit twiddling,
and reformatting that you're looking for.  About all you would have
to do is lift it out and change the output routines from smart card
writers to file writers.

Eric Norman