Hi Alon,

Wow, a very impressive list of applications integrated.
Congratulations!

I will be happy to provide and maintain the library via OpenSC project, I see OpenSC project as a portal for developers that wish to integrate smartcards into their applications.

that would be great. We welcome all open source projects to join us,
offer free hosting, wiki, svn, mailing list or whatever else we can
do to help. still of course every projects retains 100% control.

if you want to host things on opensc-project, I can create one
or several projects right away, give you full write access etc.

Now, that I am about to be out of work :) I am also offering my help in maintaining OpenSC PKCS#11 provider.

every helping hand is always welcome. one of the big issues with opensc-pkcs11.so I see is how to handle eid cards - belpic for example
links in gui libraries so they can show a popup dialog. not nice
from a code side.

also if you are interested, help with windows and crypto service provides would be very, very welcome, as I have not much clue about debugging on windows, but getting pkcscsp or csp#11 to work would be a great step forward.

or maybe we can create a web or wiki page about the linux smart card
world in general? there are so many projects, I lost sight of many
of them long ago. a central page with all of them and how they interact,
if they are still developed (and maybe: which of them are in some distribution available) might be a good idea.

With everyones help I doubt we will be running out of ideas how we can
make using smart cards easier on linux and elsewhere anytime soon :)

Regards, Andreas