Alessandro Premoli wrote:
> The new PKCS#11 header *is* a derivative work of the original RSA
> interface. If you think implementing RSA PKCS#11 in OpenSC makes it a
> derivative work and so subjected to RSA's license, then implementing a
> derivative interface doesn't change anything, because of the
> transitive property.
I think so too....This is the same header file and obviously also must
be...Except if you change everything and start from scratch, but than
there is no interoperability...and most likely will not confirm to the
pkcs11/15 standard.

> It seems completely useless to me. We should use the original and
> official RSA headers.
I agree!

--
Regards

Signer:      Eddy Nigg, StartCom Ltd.
Phone:       +1.213.341.0390
begin:vcard
fn:Eddy Nigg
n:Nigg;Eddy
org:StartCom Ltd. - StartCom CA - MediaHost (TM)
adr:;;P.O.Box 1630;Eilat;;88000;Israel
email;internet:[EMAIL PROTECTED]
tel;work:+1-(213)-341-0390
tel;cell:+972-57-631-5629