Hi Persival!

On this years LinuxTag in Wiesbaden, Germany, Aladdin donated two
eTokens to me and I tried to do exactly what you are asking for,
namely writing a PKCS15-emulation for the Aladdin proprietary file
layout.

Writing the source is relatively simple, just have a look at one
of the existing pkcs15-????.c files.

The hard part is reverse engineering the token. You must find
out where the keys and certs are and by what security
mechanisms they are protected. Of course you can ask Aladdin
and they will tell you - but only after signing a NDA. I used an
USB-sniffer instead :-).

Unfortunately the login-process uses some sort of challenge-response
mechanism (GET CHALLENGE command followed by EXTERNAL AUTH)
So far I have absolutely no idea how to compute the response from
a given challenge. I do know where the certs and keys are, and I do
know all APDUs that are necessary. So the response-computation
is the only missing information.

If someone has this missing piece of information - please let me
know.

Peter