Am Donnerstag, 19. April 2007 23:37 schrieb Heiko Knospe:
> > cardos and cryptoflex with crypto001 test script in test/regressions.
> > happends always. I guess all cards are affected? can anyone run the
> > test suite with any card without errors?
>
> Well, crypt0001 runs successfully on my system with cryptoflex cards.
>
> > it might be a 64bit issue, I could only test on amd64.
>
> I tested on i686.

can you please run the full regression suite? (run-all)
and which compiler / gcc version are you using?

it seems with gcc 3.4 I don't have this problem, but a new problem in
crypt0001 shows up (in pkcs11-tool --test step - very strange). I'm trying
to find the last version where everything worked, so we have a reference.

Andreas