Andreas Jellinghaus wrote:
On Monday 23 April 2007 21:01:07 Nils Larsch wrote:
or include a separate copy of the opensc.conf in the tests/regression
directory and use it in the test scripts (by setting the OPENSC_CONF
env. variable). On the other hand has the options caused quite a lot
of problems ...

other than security provisions, is there any downside of turning it on?
if not, I prefer usability over security as default.

currently I prefer something like this:

hmm. lets have two defines, SC_DEFAULT_MAX_SEND_SIZE and
SC_DEFAULT_MAX_RECV_SIZE.

actually we should have at least 4 as this size depends on whether
the card / reader supports extended APDUs or not ... I will about
something for opensc > 0.11.2 .

Nils