I'm all for adding rpm files to opensc web server, so it is easier for users
to get the latest and greatest version.

but: my knowledge ends with debian/ubuntu, and time too: building all
these debian/ubuntu packages and testing them took quite some time.

if anyone wants to step forward to maintain latest packages on
opensc-project.org, that would be nice. I'd give you direct write access
to the web server so you can upload files etc.

I have little clue how to create a compatible RPM. udev is hell, it changed
so often, creating openct packages for older linux versions could be a bigger
issue.

also it would be nice to have openssh packages compiled with smart card
support. I created those for debian and ubuntu: using their package with only
adding "--with-opensc". well, at least for distributions that don't provide
openssh with smart card support (debian and ubuntu unfortunatly).

Regards, Andreas