On Monday 07 May 2007 11:10, Ludovic Rousseau wrote:
[...]
> What you need is a PC/SC ifd-handler that talks to a ctapi driver.
[...]

I guess that would be no problem: Our Cyberjack driver includes this (and
AFAIR this was once based on the CTAPI-IFD wrapper found in the Towitoko
driver, however, that was only a V2 handler and it lacked some features, so
the Cyberjack driver nowadays contains my updated v3 code).

Since our Cyberjack driver is LGPL it would be no problem to use parts of that
module if necessary and wanted.

Regards
Martin

--
"Things are only impossible until they're not"

AqBanking - http://www.aqbanking.de/
LibChipcard - http://www.libchipcard.de/