Hi Gürer,

thanks for your patches, I applied them to trunk.

On Tuesday 17 July 2007 15:12:05 Gürer Özen wrote:
> Included patches add support for AKIS cards to the opensc. With these
> patches, it is possible to explore the card, enter a PIN, and access
> PKCS-15 objects inside. More support for other opensc features will be
> added later.

that would be great.

> AKIS is a new smart card operation system developed by UEKAE [1] (National
> Resarch Institute of Electronics and Cryptology of Turkey). It is going to
> be used in digital signatures, Turkish national ID cards and some other
> applications.

will it be used in national ID cards only, or will also be cards available for
sale (e.g. for companies to be used in authentication etc.)? are there plans
to add support for initializing plain cards - if those will be available - as
well? and if both is yes: are akis cards eraseable? (some cards can be
initialized once, but then no longer deleted, which is quite a problem for
us with testing etc....).

> Code is licensed under LGPL, and it would be welcome if you include this
> support in your coming releases.

done! I changed the indent a bit and fixed the windows makefile.mak too.

> [1] http://www.uekae.tubitak.gov.tr/en/

could you please create a wiki page with some details about the card?

Thanks, Andreas