On Wednesday 18 July 2007 08:45:23 Gürer Özen wrote:
> National ID is just one of the applications, just like qualified electronic
> certificates [1] or another one for health services. Card and operating
> system is generic. Some applications (cards issued by government agencies)
> may limit user ACLs, but on empty cards you can initialize&erase as you
> wish.

ok, thanks. any idea when the cards will be on sale? is the documentation
public?

> > could you please create a wiki page with some details about the card?
>
> Sure, I'll prepare a page and send it to you.

ok, thanks. you can also edit the wiki directly - once click register to
create your own user, then you can login and edit the mail page
to add the link to a new page and edit the new page. either way is fine
with me.

Regards, Andreas