Don't get me wrong. I think so too. It's a nobrainer.
It's just that I haven't committed any code is months and I don't
foresee any future changes on my situation. So if someone more
committed shows up or the existing driver generates too much confusion
no one should hesitate to chop heads so to speak.
Cheers,
JC!