Hi,

I just extended the TCOS driver. It's now supposed to
support both TCOS2 and TCOS3 cards.

I changed almost all TCOS-related stuff and pkcs15-tcos.c
is a complete rewrite of the old version. So chances are
pretty good that something does not work anymore.

I did some tests with my new TCOS3 card and some
of my old TCOS2 cards. Please let me know if you notice
a problem with one of your TCOS cards.

The new NetKey card has 5 different keys and one of then
(the one that conforms to the german signature law) can
be used only over a secure channel.

How should I preceed in order to support this key?

Right now I see only one possibility: implementing
the SM-stuff in tcos_compute_signature().

Are there any plans to add SM-support to OpenSC?

Peter