PKCS#11 specification has protected authentication path feature to
allow the provider to take care the authentication.
There is no way to tell the application how to request a PIN, only
that a PIN is required.

I kind of not understanding your issue, can you please explain some
more, why does the application you use does not prompt for passphrase.

Aon.