On Fri, Aug 15, 2008 at 3:52 AM, Weitao Sun <[EMAIL PROTECTED]> wrote:
> Hello,

Hello,

> I have finished the code supporting usb tokens from
> Feitian(www.ftsafe.com) named "ePass3000" , and tested it. It is used in
> China,Japan and Brazil.I want to know by which means I can submit the
> changes to OpenSC. I guess there may be a code review for new codes,

Use the subversion repository to provide a diff between the latest
version of OpenSC and your code integreted in it using "svn diff".
Then post the result on this list.

> some usb tokens may be supplied for testing purpose.

Thanks for the offer. Maybe someone will be interested.

Are the card specification publicly available?

Regards,

--
 Dr. Ludovic Rousseau