On Fri, Jan 2, 2009 at 8:50 PM, Chaskiel Grundman <c...@andrew.cmu.edu> wrote:
> This patch should help. It avoids changing the altsetting if there is only
> one, which makes it somewhat safe to skip. I don't really like this idea,
> since unlike SETCONFIGURATION, there is not really a good reason to avoid
> using SETINTERFACE.

I don't understand if you think that this patch is an improvment to
current state or not.
Using SETCONFIGURATION may be better... but in trunk state we have the
issue I metioned with SETINTERFACE.
Do you have an idea how to recover from the hang I found? How can I
reset the device so it start communicate after the SETINTERFACE?

> It's actually possible that doing the SETCONFIGURATION would make your
> device behave better, but we can't put it back without adding alot of
> probing to make sure it will work.

Is there any example? I will try to copy from some working
implementation, as I think we should fix the issues.

BTW: Is the new OpenCT works for your readers?

Alon.