Hello,

ComputeCrc / crc_AetB.* do not seem to be required as it is only used
once. While at it, better rename it to static
westcos_calculate_aetb_crc or something similar (no CamelCase)

The whole suppress_errors thing should be removed in near future, as
there should be only a single debug_log file with debug information
and actual error conditions must be handled on code level and not be
"hidden". The fact that you can currently get garbage on the screen
when there is no real error is a sad side-effect, but nor for long.

To support the PC/SC handle passing, it seems to me that extending
sc_context_param_t for sc_context_create() might be a better and
cleaner way.

Also, for "niceness" please put it in makefiles after the existing
files, not before others.

--
Martin Paljak
http://martin.paljak.pri.ee