hi Toni,

the patch looks good, here are the small issues I found:
* doesn't apply to trunk, but only very small fixes needed
  (westcos driver was added last week, so off by one errors)
* indent creates some ugly long lines in its default formatting,
  in some places a lot of tabs could be removed (usualy the
  function definition, 2nd+ line) to keep the code more readable.
* no need to patch Makefile.in
* a few dos \r\n line ends in the patch

all these things are minor, I could edit the source and commit the
current patch with minimal changes. lets see if anyone finds other issues.
(also I didn't compile-test the patch so far)

can you tell us more about the card?
I read on your web page you use javacards with your own applet?
will this opensc implementation allow everything we can do with
normal cards, or is it in anyway limited? is the card if used with
opensc compatible with the software you sell or are there any issues?

and if you want to donate a card or two for testing, my address is
Andreas Jellinghaus, Vogelhartstrasse 17, 80807 Munich, Germany
:)

for many cards we have a special tool so we access low level functions
of the card like formatting, debuggging, getting firmware version etc.
are there any such functions that could require such a low level tool?
or does the card driver everything, so no need for that?

Once the driver is commited we would welcome a wiki page about the card,
so users can read up what it is, where to buy it, if there are limitations
(e.g. is your software required to initialize the card or anything like
that?)

Regards, Andreas