On 26.10.2009, at 12:35, Diego Elio “Flameeyes” Pettenò wrote:

> Il giorno Mon, 26/10/2009 alle 12.22 +0200, Martin Paljak ha scritto:
>>
>> So it seems we have a nsplugin user and new developer?
>> Do you use it? Would you be willing to maintain/develop it?
>
> Actually, no to all counts.
>
> I just stumbled across this after last opensc update in Gentoo; I'm
> doing QA work in Gentoo and one of the things I take care of usually
> is
> ensuring that plugins don't get static archives and .la files built
> and
> installed, so I checked the buildsystem and patched it up (as well as
> fixing installation path in Gentoo).
>
> Sorry for giving hope about that.

No worries, this is still a sign that the only effort that has gone
into signer during past 8 years have been "update to fix compilation
issues" type of stuff.

I still suggest to reap it out and re-package as a separate entity
only after somebody discovers that it is used.

--
Martin Paljak
http://martin.paljak.pri.ee