Moi Hannu,
On 29.10.2009, at 19:46, Hannu Kotipalo wrote:

> btw, I think *some* reader support (either pcsclite or opensc)
> should be on by default and there should be some warning if no
> reader support is configured. These could save a lot of time from
> the newcomers..
Well, CT-API is "built in" but it always requires configuration, so it
really doesn't matter.

OpenSC comes by default on most distros with support for both PC/SC
and OpenCT.

libccid and openct on .deb systems should conflict each other, because
they both grab CCID devices which can cause confusion and troubles (as
seen on list)

Thanks,
--
Martin Paljak