Just a correction of my first patch send concerning opensc minidriver for
windows,

Now work with XP, vista and windows 7 at least with test application.
(for XP don't knows if certificates are loaded on windows container..., for
vista and 7 certutil command show me certificates on card.)

Work to do:

- Cleaning code.
- Look at pin management and certificate/private key link to improve.
- Improve register key management and .inf file to manage all cards (with
options to not manage some cards)
- Documentation
- Review licence of files

Not tested:

- Several kinds of card insertion (a westcos and a Cyberflex for example)
- Pinpad reader
- and lot of other future

After this think we can have a first release that maybe submit for adding to
opensc. Like you can see, the module add only one source code file opensccm.c
and some code specific on reader-pcsc.c all this only for windows build it's
not too much.

In future if this working well, add code to update/write card with windows
cryptographics API, since this first release consider cards read only.

Regards,
François.