On Wed, Feb 03, 2010 at 10:56:01AM +0100, Andreas Jellinghaus wrote:

> if opensc 0.11.12 doesn't work, does an older version of opensc work?
0.11.9 works, 0.11.10 is broken for this.
pinned down to rev3784, thats the last one working.
Ontop everything but 3 files can be applied to still have it working,
so:

# svn co -r 3784 http://www.opensc-project.org:9123/svn/opensc/trunk \
#       trunk_3784_plus_partcommit
# cd trunk_3784_plus_partcommit
# wget
http://fluxcoil.net/files/openscdebug/svn_diff_3784_3875.patch_leaving_3pkcs11_files_out_ok
# patch -p1 <svn_diff_3784_3875.patch*

gives you the last working version,

# svn co -r 3785  http://www.opensc-project.org:9123/svn/opensc/trunk \
#       trunk_3785_bad

gives the broken one.

> can you create log files with both versions to see the differences.
> for example
>  - pkcs11-spy log files

Couldnt get output here; setting
PKCS11SPY=/usr/local/lib/opensc-pkcs11.so or PKCS11SPY=opensc-pkcs11.so
i get no output, both with PKCS11SPY_OUTPUT set to a file or not set
to get stderr output.

http://fluxcoil.net/files/openscdebug/debugopensc_tunstart_ok
http://fluxcoil.net/files/openscdebug/debugopensc_tunstart_notok

> svn revision 3785 is a big merge, not sure how we can access
> the old trunk before it was merged and remove and replaced
> by the feature trunk.

Did just compare it to 3784 for testing here.

> warning: those log files will contain PINs etc. so please use
> a test card if you have.

Just seen the pin in opensc-debug, only lines i changed.

Christian