On Wed, Feb 03, 2010 at 04:46:02PM +0100, Andreas Jellinghaus wrote:
> Am Mittwoch 03 Februar 2010 16:02:22 schrieb Christian Horn:
>
> > pinned down to rev3784, thats the last one working.
>
> doesn't help much. 3785 is a huge merge of trunk into branches/martin/0.12.

Maybe this helps in nearing the problemcode down:

# wget
http://fluxcoil.net/files/openscdebug/trunk_3784_plus21okpatchedfiles_ok.tar.gz

this is the last version working, rev3784 plus 21patched files, so the main-
changes from rev3784 to rev3785.
As soon as
http://fluxcoil.net/files/openscdebug/trunk_3784_plus21okpatchedfiles_to_bad_version.patch
is applied to the directory from above one has a plain rev3785 which isnt
working for me.

> your log files differ with pkcs11-object.c C_FindObjectsInit,
> but that function and that file was not changed. the logs have
> no context before that, so we can't see what the information
> is that opensc read before. so there is not much we can do with
> those log files.

Ok, created these.
With a working opensc i start Strongswan and get
http://fluxcoil.net/files/openscdebug/debugopensc_ipsecstart_ok_anon and
when starting the tunnel i get
http://fluxcoil.net/files/openscdebug/debugopensc_tunstart_ok .

With nonworking opensc Strongswan-start gives
http://fluxcoil.net/files/openscdebug/debugopensc_ipsecstart_notok_anon
and on attempt to setup the tunnel
http://fluxcoil.net/files/openscdebug/debugopensc_tunstart_notok .

> > gives you the last working version,
> > gives the broken one.
> ok, so I generated the diff that breaks things from that, attached.

Should be same as
http://fluxcoil.net/files/openscdebug/trunk_3784_plus21okpatchedfiles_to_bad_version.patch
then..

Christian