Am Freitag 18 Juni 2010, um 14:09:33 schrieb Johannes Becker:
> Am Montag 14 Juni 2010 schrieb Andreas Jellinghaus:
> > 1.) define a test.
> > for example "pkcs11-tool --test --login --pin ... --slot ...".
>
> I didn't succeed yet in testing all you've proposed.
> Here an intermediary result.
> The RUB-Card from Bochum works on windows with
>
> http://www.opensc-project.org/files/build/opensc-i686-pc-mingw32-006-
> base.tar.bz2 , which is  opensc 0.11.9
>
> The RUB-Card doesn't work with opensc 0.11.9 on Debian Lenny,
> while the Uni-Gießen Card  (TCOS) is ok with that. I attach the output of
> the test below.
>
> As I've posted earlier, all the opensc builds higher than
> opensc-i686-pc-mingw32-006 don't work with the Uni-Gießen Card.
> To be precise, the command line tools work, but opensc-pkcs11.dll
> doesn't.
>
> I didn't find a working configuration for RUB-Card on Linux yet.
> I wonder if we have major difference between opensc on Linux and Windows.

not sure either. but it command line tools work, the problem is
strange indeed. (however differnt command line tools test different
aspects of the software, so maybe you only tested some parts with
some tools?).

in any case without an opensc debug log file, there is little we can
say about the problem. your output shows only that "something" didn't
work, but not what.

note: a debug log file will include certificates, pin number etc.
so beware if that content is confidential. (but you can as well easily
find your pin and replace it with "X" characters I guess)

Regards, Andreas