Am Freitag 18 Juni 2010 schrieb Andreas Jellinghaus:

> in any case without an opensc debug log file, there is little we can
> say about the problem

Here comes the log.
Opensc under Windows works. The test is attached below.
Under Linux (Debian etch) I now have the same opensc version (0.11.4)
and pcscd version 1.3.2-5

The command
  pkcs11-tool --test --pin 123456 > rub-card-opensc-0.11.4-linux.txt
gives
  error: PKCS11 function C_Initialize failed: rv = CKR_DEVICE_ERROR (0x30)
  Aborting.

You'll find the debug log here
http://www.uni-giessen.de/~g013/opensc/rub-card-opensc-0.11.4-linux.txt

The Uni-Giessen-Card gives no errors.

Grüße
  Johannes

----------

C:\Programme\Smart card bundle>pkcs11-tool.exe --test --pin 123456
C_SeedRandom() and C_GenerateRandom():
  not implemented
Digests:
  all 4 digest functions seem to work
  MD5: OK
  SHA-1: OK
  RIPEMD160: OK
Signatures (currently only RSA signatures)
  testing key 0 (RUBSIGNCERT)
  all 4 signature functions seem to work
  testing signature mechanisms:
    RSA-X-509: OK
    RSA-PKCS: OK
    SHA1-RSA-PKCS: OK
    MD5-RSA-PKCS: OK
    RIPEMD160-RSA-PKCS: OK
  testing key 1 (2048 bits, label=RUBAUTHCERT) with 1 signature mechanism
    MD5-RSA-PKCS: OK
Verify (currently only for RSA):
  testing key 0 (RUBSIGNCERT)
    RSA-X-509: OK
    RSA-PKCS: OK
    SHA1-RSA-PKCS: OK
    MD5-RSA-PKCS: OK
    RIPEMD160-RSA-PKCS: OK
  testing key 1 (RUBAUTHCERT) with 1 mechanism
    RSA-X-509: OK
Key unwrap (RSA)
  testing key 0 (RUBSIGNCERT)
    DES-CBC: OK
    DES-EDE3-CBC: OK
    BF-CBC: OK
    CAST5-CFB: OK
  testing key 1 (RUBAUTHCERT)
    DES-CBC: OK
    DES-EDE3-CBC: OK
    BF-CBC: OK
    CAST5-CFB: OK
Decryption (RSA)
  testing key 0 (RUBSIGNCERT)
    RSA-X-509: OK
    RSA-PKCS: OK
  testing key 1 (RUBAUTHCERT)
    RSA-X-509: OK
    RSA-PKCS: OK
Testing card detection
Please press return to continue, x to exit: x
Testing card detection using C_WaitForSlotEvent
Please press return to continue, x to exit: x
No errors