Hello,
        I just finished the first version of OpenSC integration in Visual
Studio. This integration allows you to use debug breakpoints and view values of
variables, so you can enjoy all the Visual Studio features. This it gives
opportunity to more developers to help improve OpenSC and therefore improve
development and distribution.

        I tried to setup an architecture that will allow everybody to use it
without having to configure Visual Studio in its entirety. It includes a script
which puts folders in the right place so that it works with Visual Studio. I
made the ReadMe (English and French) for this folder, which gives explanation
of the architecture and help to setup this architecture on the developer's
computer.

        For my part I intend to maintain this solution so that it remains
functional, of course within the limits of available time that my school gives
me. I also intend to add all improvements that will be considered useful. E.g.
port the architecture to Visual Studio 2005 and 2008 for a larger opening. Or
even integrate other OpenSC projects.
        Let's talk about technique now. The architecture used is made in order
to add the sources from the trunk as simply as possible so there is a folder
named sources in which you can simply paste the contents of the src folder of
the trunk. And visual studio is configured to fetch files in my architecture
sources folder.

        I unfortunately have to abandon the use Makefiles because Visual Studio
doesn't like to use them too much, and it prevents me to use debug mode for
each generated dll or .exe. So I find myself with a project for each lib, dll,
or executable generated. But it is mandatory with Visual Studio to have a
project for each generated executable or dll.

        I would like to discuss with you whether it would be possible to have a
place to continue this adventure with your community.

Sincerely,
Guillaume JEAN