Hello,

Patch :
Is not patch it's folder group with configuration file for use Visual studio
(.vsproject, .sln).

Dependencies :
For dependencies I use OpenSSL.exe, iconv.exe, zlib.dll, libtdll.dll extracted
from the executable made by François Leblanc.
For the moment this version is for XP but with Visual Studio 2010 it's possible
to generate for 64bits mode.
You can generate with the command line but it's not the goal because it's for
use Graphical Debug mode but it's possible to generate with command line.

Visual Studio 2005 :

I can make version for Visual Studio 2005 because my school offers me the
opportunity to have access to all Microsoft software. But I need time for make
this version.

Number of Project :

I can't reduce number of project. and I can't use subproject. Don't existe in
Visual Studio.

Where I can deposit my zip file for you to view?

Regards,
Guillaume JEAN