2010/11/30 Martin Paljak <mar...@paljak.pri.ee>:

> On Nov 30, 2010, at 3:30 PM, Ludovic Rousseau wrote:
>
>> 2010/11/25 Andre Zepezauer <andre.zepeza...@student.uni-halle.de>:
>>> Thanks for help. Please remove these two lines:
>>> http://www.opensc-project.org/opensc/browser/trunk/src/libopensc/card-entersafe.c#L137
>>
>> pkcs15-init: card-entersafe.c:383: entersafe_read_binary: Assertion
>> `count <= card->max_recv_size' failed.
> Production code should be compiled with --disable-assert. In that specific
> case the assert should take into account the "no restrictions" limit.

I don't know if the point has already been discussed. I was not aware
of the --disable-assert option.

Maybe we should use the reverse:

- Development code is configured with --enable-assert
- Production code is compiled with no extra option

The rationale is that users/packagers should just have to do:
$ configure --prefix=/usr
$ make
$ make install

--