Hello:

I am trying to get the Feitian FTCOS/PK-01C smart card to work with OpenSC
version 12 and far my observations have been very intermittent communication.
Sometimes I can return information about the card instantaneously, for example
"opensc-tool -n" or "pkcs15-tool -D" but most of the time the commands just
hang.  The same observation applies to erasing the card, creating a PKCS15 file
system, installing certificates, and installing keys.  I have tried two
different smart cards using two different readers with the same behavior.  Does
anybody have any words of wisdom?

Thanks,
Brian Thomas