Le mardi 11 janvier 2011 à 20:53 +0100, Ludovic Rousseau a écrit :
> After insertion of the reader?

I don't know. I would say before insertion.

There is always a short delay between the time that you insert the token
or smartcard+reader, and you can run commands like pkcs15-tool. I did
not try to calculate the time, but it seems to me a little bit longer
since pcscd is running from libhal.

I am comparing my own user experience. Before, when pcscd was always
running, I would be able to run commands instantly. Now, I may need to
wait about 1 second.

But I prefer pcscd running from libhal, it is more interesting.