On Wed, 2011-01-12 at 19:41 +0200, Aventra wrote:
> Hi,

CardOS and E-Token were very popular in the past. These are T=1 only
devices too (T=0 unsupported): 3B F2 18 00 02 C1 0A 31 FE 58 C8 08 74

They work out of the box with SCM SCR-335 readers driven by libccid. No
adjustments required. Extended-APDUs up to 300+X bytes are working.

>  - have somebody managed to use MyEID cards without adjusting the
> configuration?
>
> > As a short term solution you could provide a list of readers known to
> > work. That would be most valuable for your customers.
>
> Since we have only encountered readers that require the configuration tweak,
> we have decided to add the information on how to change the configuration to
> the wiki page.
> Hope this can be solved somehow in the future.

Just a guess:

Quotation from Java Card (TM) Platform, Version 2.2.1:
"The incoming APDU data size may be bigger than the APDU buffer size and may
therefore need to be read in portions by the applet. Similarly, the outgoing
response APDU data size may be bigger than the APDU buffer size and may need
to be written in portions by the applet. The APDU class has methods to
facilitate this."

Regards
Andre