On 27.01.2011 09:04, Jean-Michel Pouré - GOOZE wrote:
> Dear all,
>
> I would like to set the size of public and private memory of the Feitian
> PKI. This is controlled by 'prkdf-size' and 'pukdf-size in
> entersafe.profile.
>
> Is there a way to call
> pkcs15-init --create-pkcs15 --profile pkcs15+onepin
> and set prkdf-size and pukdf-size from the command line.

Actually not.

Afais, it's difficult to change the profile's macro (prkdf-size) with the
command line argument.
The value from the command line argument should be applicated in the middle of
the parsing of the profile content:
after parsing of the 'option:macro' section and before parsing of the sections
where these macro is used -- 'filesystem' or 'pin'.

As for me, more appropriate solution is to define in your card profile some
section like 'option my_macros { macros { ... }}',
after (or instead of) the section 'option onepin' (to overwrite the existing
macro value),
and then to use something like:

# pkcs15-init --create-pkcs15 --profile pkcs15+onepin+my_macros

'Normally' it should work.

> Kind regards,

Kind regards,
Viktor.