One of the reasons to subscribe to the list many months ago was that I
wanted to use Gnome Smartcard Manager but it wasn't working (at least
not in FC13) :-X

I had to recompile the whole OpenSC/OpenCT framework from source as the
one shipped with Fedora was utter crap (and I mean *really* crap)! I
also had to upgrade gdm to 2.32 (again, compiled from source) in order
to get it to work with the rest of the framework in FC13.

It has been OK since then and I have had a few complaints since, but
that may be partially due to the fact that I am building all the
OpenCT/OpenSC packages from source and do so as soon as a new revision
is released :-)

Don't know how things are with FC14 as I am unimpressed, to say the
least, with that version of FC, so I am sticking with (heavily modified)
FC13 for the time being - at least until FC15 ships out.