Le lundi 28 mars 2011 à 14:06 +0200, Viktor TARASOV a écrit :
> I'm get used to this GUID format in the Windows world.
> and so it seemed to me quite natural to use it for the Windows
> containers.
>
> > If other cards have longer serial numbers or IDs for the certs,
> > that could still be an issue.
> If you, or anyone else, think that canonical GUID format is not
> sufficient, I will roll it back.

Please don't roll it back. IMHO we need to stick to Windows format to
make sure smartcards and tokens are 100% compatible. I would like to be
able to format a card under Windows CSP and be able to use it in OpenSC
and the converse. Some CSP drivers are very picky and this is better to
stick to Windows standards.

Kind regards,