Il 26/04/2011 12:26, Peter Stuge ha scritto:
> NdK wrote:
>> Fox Board ( http://acmesystems.com/ ).
> .it
Good catch :)

> I will probably get a gumstix board for another couple of projects,
> and might prototype on that. I'm not sure the final system should run
> Linux because it's a whole lot of code for a simple device and
> because it does require more expensive hardware. The more expensive
> boards are great for prototyping though.
Well, having Linux is good for software reuse: you need openssl? It's
there! Need GPG? Present! :)

>> Too bad USB runs at most at 12Mbps, but that shouldn't be an issue.
> I don't think that will be a problem, no.
I don't think any of these devices can do tenths of RSA-2048 encryptions
per second (unless you use the FPGA), so USB shouldn't get saturated :)
But this makes me wonder if they can handle enough SSL handshakes for a
web server... (probably yes, if keepalive is in effect and there aren't
too many concurrent clients).

BYtE,
 Diego.