Hello,
On Apr 28, 2011, at 11:37 , Toni Sjoblom - Aventra wrote:
> Don't know how this could be done for OpenSC, since it caches PIN codes.
Only if the PIN does not cache "user consent" keys and only if PIN caching is
enabled.

> This is something called "User Consent", and is a common standardized
> feature. MyEID supports this but I don’t know if OpenSC does.
> The OpenSC PIN cache should take this into account when caching PINs and
> somehow it should be possible to create PINs or keys that have this flag
> set.

Yes it does support using such PIN-s. OpenSC does not cache the PIN if any
private key with user consent has the PIN as authentication ID. Creating them
is AFAIK not possible through command line (a feature request ticket might be
good)

Best,
Martin

--