Il 10/05/2011 9.24, Martin Paljak ha scritto:

> To make it simple: do you have a patch, that fixes both cases (so that a slot
> index and a hardcoded slot ID can be used)?

Hello,

I finally got the code to compile. Actually I simply patched the code in
the sense that now the slot is interepreted as slot index and no more as
slot id.
This suits my needs, but I do not know if it make sense to change the
code this way for you, as slot_ids would be no more usable (unless of
course slot_id = slot_index).

Later, it might make sense also to extend the parser to include the
token and slot name, which probably should be encoded in some way unless
we make a sloppy match. That's because pkcs#11 defines those names as 32
bytes CK_UTF8CHAR (padded with spaces), so "abc" actually becomes
"abc                               ".
Probably we could strip token name spaces at the end and match it
against the exact string supplied.

So, what shall we do (I'd like to contribute if possible)?

Regards,

--

Giuliano Bertoletti
Pre-Sales Engineer - Technological Dept.

Symbolic S.p.A.
Viale Mentana, 29 I-43121 - Parma

Tel. +39 0521 708811
Mob. +39 346 8749890