Le mercredi 11 mai 2011 à 15:32 +0200, Viktor TARASOV a écrit :

> According to the logs before computing signature your SoPIN (ref:2)
> was successfully verified.
> I suppose you have the same value for PIN (ref:4) and SoPIN.
>
> It's the bug of minidriver. When verifying PIN in
> CardAuthenticatePin() it takes the first available PIN objects, and,
> in your case it's the SoPIN.
>
> The correction itself is rather simple. The same bug was affecting the
> CardAuthenticateEx() and it was resolved for this function in r5270.
>
> I can made the changes to trunk, but I have no possibility to test it
> rapidly.

I could experience the same problem with the Feitian PKI.

Could you please fix it before next release?
This would be great!

Testing Windows logon without any server is rather simple: use
eidAuthenticate. A howto with screenshots is available here:
http://www.gooze.eu/howto/windows-logon-using-smartcards/eidauthentication-howto

Kind regards,