Hello,

I forgot to add, that one additional line of support and communication is now
quite functioning:

#opensc channel on irc.freenode.net these days usually has at least a few
people (8 at the moment) present and active on daily basis. Which is great,
given that one year ago the channel even did not exist.

People (like me) sometimes use IRC for  "ask and wait" style communication,
joining/leaving a channel is much easier than subscribing to a list.

Martin

On May 25, 2011, at 16:13 , Kalev Lember wrote:

> On 05/25/2011 03:48 PM, Martin Paljak wrote:
>> Hello subscribers,
>>
>> As laid out about one year ago, I'd like to merge opensc-devel and
>> opensc-user mailing lists a few days after OpenSC 0.12.2 is released
>> on 10.06.2011.
>
> I think it's a good idea, there's little practical value in keeping
> these two separate. After all, opensc (and the PKCS#11 API) is targeted
> for developers and not for end users, so the topics of the two lists are
> bound to overlap.
>

> [...]
>> If you have any *practical* concerns about this merge, please voice out now.
>
> Please don't change the List-Id and other identificators of the "new"
> opensc-devel list, in order to avoid breaking any mail filters that
> people might have.
>

> --
> Kalev

@MartinPaljak.net