Hello,

I made my github master branch [1] be in sync with whatever gets commited to
SVN, for now.

All builds are successful from the Git master branch [2], including a snapshot
tarball [3] of the source (also managed by Jenkins [4], not an internal
cronjob).

Slight changes are needed to support a change from SVN to Git, basically
generating the ChangeLog file [5]. Gnome has also some thoughts on Git and
ChangeLogs [6]

One thing that needs to be dealt with is opensc-commits, which also includes
source code changes as they happen. And Trac changes. 33 people subscribe to
opensc-commits. Ideas on how to manage that? What about RSS?

It would be nice to split some "focus areas" to people who would deal with them
on "daily basis", like Windows, OSX, PKCS#11, Initialization, PKCS#15
conformance/libopensc core and set up separate builders for those
branches/developers. So that individual changes could be aggregated and pulled
in bigger sets for releases.

Thoughts, comments, questions, suggestions?

Martin

[1] https://github.com/martinpaljak/OpenSC/
[2] http://martinpaljak.net:8888/view/Github/
[3] http://www.opensc-project.org/downloads/nightly/tarball/