Hello,

Am Mittwoch 02 November 2011 schrieb Ludovic Rousseau:

> Martin is right. OpenSC is sending an extended APDU with a data length
> of 00 01 01 = 257 bytes.

Changing "max_send_size" didn't make any difference.

> Can you run the procedure at [2] so I can check your reader?

The logs are

http://www.uni-giessen.de/~g013/opensc/KobilKAANAdvanced.txt
http://www.uni-giessen.de/~g013/opensc/KobilKAANTribank.txt
http://www.uni-giessen.de/~g013/opensc/XiringMyLeo.txt

I hope, that my Dell Keyboard Reader doesn't disturb the results.

I have a very new Xiring firmware, which works with my cards on Linux
and Windows.

All 3 readers work with Linux and Windows. They even work with Linux
in VirtualBox on Mac OS X.

Just Mac OS X itself has a problem with CardOS cards and all
the readers. TCOS cards are no problem.

Switching off pinpad support doesn't help.

Thanks
  Johannes