Le 10/11/2011 13:16, Alon Bar-Lev a écrit :
> On Wed, Nov 9, 2011 at 7:39 PM, Viktor Tarasov<viktor.tara...@gmail.com>
> wrote:
>> Hello,
>>
>> I would like to 'touch' the PKCS#11 module of OpenSC and looking for your
>> opinions/suggestions about:
>> - removing of 'pkcs15init' framework;
>> - configurable support of the multi on-card applications and multi-pins;
>> - removing the 'one-pin' version of pkcs#11 module (or rather replacing it
>> with particular case of the configuration);
>> - no separate slot for public objects.
> 1. If you remove the pkcs#15 init how will you init the card? How will
> you create several PINs?

When creating the on-card PKCS#15 application on the non-initialized card,
I guess that the 'pkcs15-init' tool is more flexible, has more possibilities
and more appropriate to use.

Creating, modifying, removing of the objects on the initialized card is covered
by 'pkcs15' framework.

> 2. If you separate PINs into slot, you must expose the public object
> within the same slot of the private object. As application will look
> for the private object on the same slot with the same id of the public
> one.

Exact.
That's what I described in the details of different configuration possibilities.

> 3. The one-pin should have been removed long time ago in favor of
> configuration :)

Look into the win32/OpenSC.wxs, src/pkcs11/Makefile.am(mak) and search for
'onepin_opensc_pkcs11'.
Also look sources for 'hack_en(dis)abled'.

> But as usual, I will keep reminding anyone that the most severe issue
> of OpenSC PKCS#11 is the require for lock reader since C_Login until
> eternity in order to achieve secured setup. As far as I know this has
> not been addressed.
>
> 1. It is explicitly violate PKCS#11 spec.
>
> 2. Disabling this lock_login=false exposes your card for other
> applications without authentication.
>
> 3. Default is disabled, which and back to (2).

Ok, we will think about it.

> Regards,
> Alon.

Kind wishes,