Ludovic Rousseau wrote:
> > Can you set up standard ports so it passes firewalls?
> > First choice: http / https
>
> Same question but to pass web proxies. git and ssh ports are not
> even available in some places.

Note that Gerrit supports also HTTP push and pull, and http: is no
longer significantly more inefficient than git:. (Since git 1.6.7
IIRC.

I guess the services run in virtual machines, and that there is not
an abundance of public IP addresses. This would make it neccessary to
proxy all HTTP requests, which would suck because in the
corresponding virtual machines it would be difficult to distinguish
different connected clients. This matters not at all for using the
services, but it does matter some for administration. :\

//Peter