On 12/14/11 5:13 , Alon Bar-Lev wrote:
> This is great!!!!
>
> I succeed in login to gerrit using google account.
> How do I login to jenkins?
Actually there is no similar SSO readily available for Jenkins, nor
should it be necessary. Jenkins should work semi-automatically by
building the branches/trees/changes it has to, like pre-building Gerrit
changes or any other trees.

The setup is manual, any repository is polled every X minutes, and
builds created and uploaded as needed. Jenkins must be publicly
available to see the status (green/red button) and any output (Gerrit
can nicely cross-reference builds and Jenkins build results)

Given that I have remotely "recovered" access to an otherwise
disconnected linux host running the Windows VM-s (SSH tunneling) through
a custom job on the Windows guest.... I'd prefer to keep the
configurations under close inspection. If you have

Martin
--
@MartinPaljak
+3725156495